Monday, February 22, 2010

What a Week...

Dear Blogger, sorry I have been neglecting you! :( This past week has been so crazy.. But through it all I have managed to attend Basket ball Practice, four birthday parties, my Moms Group, Church, and Grocery Shopping! Oh and My Kids are not Sick!! YAY!!!

Oh and I spent $113.96 grocery shopping... and this includes diapers and Detergents.. I Saved $116.56!!!! I Love Couponing!!!! The only thing I can think of that I didn't have a coupon for or that was not on sale was Milk!!

I do have a recipe for tomorrow as well! So Hopefully I can find time to get it on here sometime tomorrow night!!

Oh and my little girl is now 3 years old.... :( she is getting so big..

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Teach me the grocery shopping secrets! Oh, and YOU have a birthday coming up on Wednesday. Will you have time to attend that one?:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully I did have time to attend that one! And thank you so much for my gift!! I have used it every night so far!! Also, When you get a chance I will teach you some "secrets"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you have this outlet to write in while exploring your life. You seem to be really enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Always feel free to Comment.