Friday, February 12, 2010

Lovin' the Snow!

Okay, I know some of you are wishing the snow would go away.. But I Love it!! It is so pretty and I am saying Bring It On! I honestly would love to get snowed in for a few days! We have groceries and a gas fireplace so why not! The only thing that is really keeping me from praying about this is that I realize some people are not as fortunate and some may freeze. So right now I am thinking when the kids wake up from their naps it would be fun to go out and make snow angels but that depends on their moods!! I know Justus would Love it, but I am not so sure about Ansley. She was not to happy about the snow last time. However I do believe she has warmed up to the idea. She did ask to go out and eat the snow earlier.. And she did! Then Dustin, my husband, got a brilliant idea and he made the kids Snow Cream! They absolutely loved it! So Go outside gather some "clean" snow and make some!
Here is how you do it..

He mixed about 2 cups of 1/2 and 1/2 (you can use regular milk if that is all you have)
with some sugar (enough so it seemed sweet enough)
then added a little bit of vanilla
then he filled up a 5 qt mixing bowl with snow.

you add the milk mixture with the snow and mix it with a mixer!!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Always feel free to Comment.