Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Thought.....

Just a quick thought: Always make sure you take time out of your busy life for your self... If your life is not busy find some one that has a busy life and help them out! If you keep going and do not slow down, you will eventually just tire out and crash..

Reason for this thought: I went and had coffee with my Sister Lisa today it was nice and enjoyable. Then Dustin went and saw a movie tonight (by him self.. pretty nice huh?)
Then this evening I sat down and talked to my Sister Ariel about whatever comes to mind.. Dustin put the kids to bed and is home with them!! (Thanks Honey)

1 comment:

  1. So true. I need to improve on working harder when I work and relaxing better when I relax. Too often, it runs together.
    -LJ

    ReplyDelete

Please Always feel free to Comment.