Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Brand New Year.... A Brand New Way of Living!


So it is 2010! Dustin and I have been married 4 1/2 years, God has blessed with 2 beautiful Children, Ansley will be 3 and Justus will be 18 Months old in February! Time has flown by. So many things have happened over the past year and it is so hard for me to sit back and remember every little thing. It is so sad for me to say but it is even hard to remember Justus' first steps and Ansley's first day of "school". Everything just seems so foggy.

Dr. Anthony our Pastor at Peavine has dared everyone to take a Challenge, a 30 day Challenge. It is called "Take The Plunge, Thirty Days To A Whole New You"
We will be Prioritizing our Lives and Making life Changes. Watching what we eat, using the Internet and phone less, and watching less TV is some of the hard part. Also we will be making more time to read our Bibles, Worship, and making more time to Pray. Family time is also a biggy, not eating out, and playing board games is just the beginning!

I have a feeling the next 30 days may be a little tough but I am excited for the end results! I am excited to start 2010 off this way!
Why do this??? Well.....
Every Night I pray to God, and I do find myself talking to him during the day, but it isn't enough. I want more than that. I want so much more not only for me but for my family. Ansley Loves Jesus, (as much as she can understand) and she loves for me to read bible stories to her and she really loves going to church. But still I want more, I want to be a better example, and I want to be an example through God.
Dustin and I talk about the kids and have everyday conversations, and Still I feel like we do not Talk enough, I want to be able to talk to Dustin 24/7 about anything, I want to be able to pray together at anytime and it not be awkward. I want us to have a very Strong Relationship together through God!
I want such a strong bond with God, with Dustin, with my Children and all my Family and Friends. I want to do this through God and With God!
I want my children to know how to talk to God and know they can talk about anything with him, I want them to know that they can come to Dustin and me for anything, I want such a close knit bond through God. Please Pray for me and my family that we learn to do this.

I feel like this 30 day challenge will be a great tool to get headed in the right direction! I am going to try to make a little time during the week to blog about this 30 day experience.. So check in soon!
-Mary Beth








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Always feel free to Comment.